Ready for your next step?
Tulsa Community WorkAdvance is here to support your journey with hands-on training before connecting you with a full-time job that offers better wages, benefits and long-term happiness.
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
As an EMT, you’ll respond to trauma emergencies, assess mass casualty and triage patients, as well as treat cardiovascular and respiratory emergencies.
What will you learn?
- How to respond to trauma emergencies
- How to assess mass casualty and triage patients
- How to treat cardiovascular and respiratory emergencies
- How to use a variety of medical knowledge to be successful as an EMT
- Class: 8 weeks
- Valid photo ID
- At least 18 years old
- Pass a background check and drug screen
Our free training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love.
We are currently finalizing dates and enrollments for this training. Please fill out the form below and we will call you to confirm the start date.
WorkAdvance will help you earn a great, high-paying career where you can make more and support your family.
“I finished my EMT course and got a job at EMSA!”