Ready for your next step?
Tulsa Community WorkAdvance is here to support your journey with hands-on training before connecting you with a full-time job that offers better wages, benefits and long-term happiness.
Certified Medication Aide
As a Certified Medication Aide, you’ll assist nurses in providing patient care and dispensing medications, positively interacting with patients and their families.
What will you learn?
- How to assist nurses in providing patient care and dispensing medications
- How to monitor patients and report changes in vital signs
- How to administer medications and document dosages
- How to positively interact with patients and their families
- Day classes: 8 weeks
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Current CNA and at least 6 months’ work experience as a CNA
- No abuse on Nurse Aide Registry
Our free training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love.
We are currently finalizing dates and enrollments for this training. Please fill out the form below and we will call you to confirm the start date.
WorkAdvance will help you earn a great, high-paying career where you can make more and support your family.
“I was promoted to the head ACMA at my job with a $2.00 raise!”