Ready for your next step?
Tulsa Community WorkAdvance is here to support your journey with hands-on training before connecting you with a full-time job that offers better wages, benefits and long-term happiness.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
As a CNA, you’ll provide and coordinate care, assist patients with routine activity, and provide advice, emotional support and care to patients and their families.
What will you learn?
- How to provide and coordinate patient care
- Earn your CNA certification
- How to measure a patient’s vital signs
- How to assist patients with bathing, dressing, moving into a bed or wheelchair, and other activities
- How to educate patients and the public about various health conditions
- How to provide advice, emotional support, and direct care to patients and their family members
- Day classes: 16 days
- Evening classes: 6 weeks
- Classes are during the day Mon – Fri, 7:45 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Valid photo ID required
- At least 18 years old
- Pass a background check and drug screen - medical marijuana cards are not accepted
Our free training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love.
We are currently finalizing dates and enrollments for this training. Please fill out the form below and we will call you to confirm the start date.
WorkAdvance will help you earn a great, high-paying career where you can make more and support your family.
“I completed CNA training and was offered a job on my first day of class. I am excited for my new career and so thankful for WorkAdvance and their training!”