Ready for your next step?
Tulsa Community WorkAdvance is here to support your journey with hands-on training before connecting you with a full-time job that offers better wages, benefits and long-term happiness.
As a Phlebotomy Tech, you’ll draw blood and collect a variety of other specimen samples, conduct standard tests on samples, and bring samples to the lab for further analysis.
What will you learn?
- How to draw blood from patients and collect a variety of other specimen samples
- How to label blood and specimen vials
- How to conduct standards tests, such as blood alcohol and blood culture tests
- How to bring specimen samples to the laboratory, either in a hospital or local lab, to further check for health issues
- Classes: 13 weeks
- Classes are Tuesdays in-person 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. with the rest of the week self-directed online (Mon -Fri)
- Valid photo ID required
- At least 18 years old
- Available for 3 weeks of clinicals at the end of the program
- Pass a background check and drug screen, including marijuana - medical marijuana cards are not accepted
Our free training, job placement and career services will help you get a career you love.
We are currently finalizing dates and enrollments for this training. Please fill out the form below and we will call you to confirm the start date.
WorkAdvance will help you earn a great, high-paying career where you can make more and support your family.
“I completed Phlebotomy training and got my first healthcare job at OSUINC!”